Working with Megan Bosley
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
As a life long Kansas City local, I pride myself in our wonderful community and its neighboring cities. Community is one of the reasons I have chosen the path to becoming a Real Estate Agent. Striving to maintain a sense of trust, along with professionalism and honesty I offer my clients an experience they can be assured will focus on their needs and the needs of their family. With technology driven markets, and all that is available to sellers and buyers, my goal is to keep the personal connection and understanding of each client with clear communication and a passion to make the process of buying or selling as seamless as possible. I am here to serve and for that I am grateful. If you are buying or selling your home, or simply have questions that I can assist you with, please let me know.
- Licensed in both Missouri and Kansas
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Missouri Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Luxe Home Certified
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Queen of the Holy Rosary Wea
- VIRTUS Trained
- Advocate for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Silent Auction Committee JDRF Dream Gala
Education + Experience
- JCCC Associates of Liberal Arts
- Phi Theta Kappa
- College of Hair Design
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- My favorite place to visit on the east coast is Newburyport, MA and up north into Kennebunkport, ME where the beaches and lobster rolls are plentiful.
- I love the mountains in the fall when the leaves turn and the air is chilly.
- I have traveled to Paris where I took a cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu. I fell in love with Europe and hope to make many return visits as my children get older.
- I continue to ride horses when I can and really enjoy watching my kids take the reins.
- I enjoy going to my kids' activities and am officially a "soccer mom!"
I am committed to serving your unique real estate goals and do so by following Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes' core business values, known as PAIGE:
To stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
To actually and precisely be what we claim to be
To embrace all people and ideas
To have increasing influence
To consistently exceed expectations